Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Project

I'm looking for some help. What I'm hoping to do is collect comments from readers of this blog about things you would want your son/daughter to hear as they go through their journey of life.

If you couldn't give them the advice in person, what would you want them to know in one or two sentences.

Think of it as you could only give them a single post-it note.  My hope is to pull from your personal experience and combine them into a single document or possibly a book if I get enough feedback.

Please share this blog with as many of your friends as possible as the more input we get, the better the end result
. You can comment on this blog to share your thoughts. Thanks in advance for your help and I look forward to seeing what comes out of this.


And that's a fact, Jack!


2 comments:

  1. Are you looking only for thoughts or experiences on education?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm revamping this post as I am looking for anything that a parent would want their child to know if they never had the chance to tell them themselves.

      Delete